Do You Have Difficulty With:
- Feeling Socially Ill-at-Ease
- Being Judgmental
- Being Angry & Resentmentful
- Not Having a Support Network
- Being reactive to others
- Initiating & Sustaining Friendships
- Needing To Be "On-Guard"
- Saying "NO" or Setting Other Boundaries
- Jealousy or Envy
- Lack of Self-Esteem
- NO FUN!
ADHD Coaching Can Help!
Some Of The Tools/Systems We'll Offer Are:
- Understanding The Anatomy Of A Relationship
- Building Healthy Relationships
- ABC's Of Emotion/Behavior
- Enneagram of Personality
- How To Volunteer Successfully
- Creating a Family of Choice
- Developing Adult Family Relationships
- Creating Environments For Success
- Communications Skills
- The "How to's" and "When's" For Setting Boundaries
- How To Have Fun!!
Relationships are all around us whether we are participating actively or not. Being a well-rounded player in relationships is important to our success in being a:
- Team mate
- And more...
Developing relationship skills takes time and practice along with learning compassion and self awareness. In addition, one of the most important aspects of relationships is communication that is clear, concise and respectful. ADD / ADHD relationships coaching assists you in being the mother, father, friend, or co-worker you would choose to be. It is a choice.
Relationship skills demand being present in the relationship in many ways, which is a challenge we often see with our clients. We work with clients who want to change:
- Zoning out and not hearing what someone is saying
- Difficulties with memory as the information was not really integrated
- Being too blunt and/or blurting out words that weren't meant
- Impulsive behaviors
- Inconsistent statements and/or behaviors
- Forgetting to do things you said you would do
- Being late for dates and/or appointments
- Writing down appointments wrong
- Difficulty saying "no"
- Beng impatient or frustrated frequently
- Creating clutter that triggers relationship disharmony
- Being either too intense or not showing much emotion
- Appearing to not care for or respecting others