Do You have trouble with:
- Arriving late (or not at all)
- Never having enough time
- Managing details
- Starting new projects before the old ones are complete
- Getting "lost" in details
- Unending clutter
- Finding things
- Too much stuff and difficulty letting go
- Getting overwhelmed with any of the above?
Systems and tools we use to help you get organized:
- ASN SmartPlanner Concepts
- The "Myths, Systems and Practice of Daily Planning"
- Highly individualized flexible structure
- Strategic Goals and Planning
- Harnessing "The Mind-Body Connection"
- Breaking tasks down to minimize overwhelm (or up, depending on your experience of ADHD)
- Timers and reminders - what does and doesn't work
- Individualized development and implementation of systems
- The "How To's of Organizing Space & Maintaining It"
- Personality & Underlying Motivations
- Individualized Accountability Tools
- Concrete tools to track progress
- Simplifying Your Life
There are many systems and tools available to promote organization and at the same time our work together will assist you in discovery and application of the system that works best for you; including appropriate tweaking, adaptations and strategies for your particular flavor of ADD/ADHD.
"... She is very gifted in being able to quickly understand "where you are" and where you need support and/or structure. She will take a tailored approach to assisting you where you need help - whether it is regarding the structure of your day/planning and follow through, or how to make certain aspects of your life run smoothly...."
What Our Clients Are Saying...
Changed my Life
"I came to (my coach) broken after years of struggling with ADHD and PTSD. Her professionalism, positivity, realism, understanding, and experience with ADHD provided the path I needed to 'get out of the weeds'..
She understood me more after the first few weeks than my therapist that I had worked with for over a year. I just wish I found her sooner so that I could have changed my life for the better years ago before I made so many mistakes and bad decisions.
My relationships have never been stronger, my career is the healthiest it has been in years, and I am actually setting long term goals and accomplishing them. Most of all, my relationship with myself is, for the first time in a long time, positive and loving. I am looking forward to the future (even during this covid craziness). I am not in the clear yet (or ever might be) but I am on the right path and that is all thanks to my coach. Thank you."