Experienced coaching for college students with ADHD who want to succeed in various areas of life while attending school
ADHD College Student Coaching
Our College Student Coaching focuses on areas such as:
Balancing School & Fun
Students with ADHD face challenges other students do not.
Each student is unique and our ADHD College Student Coaching focuses on a highly individualized process that addresses each students specific experience and needs. Education and skill develop is involved. At the same time, it is the actual practical development and practice with a system and/or strategy that is one of the essential aspects for achieving sustained results. We support this with accountability, encouragement, assisting with roadblocks and more... our coaches are not only educated, they truly care about each student and their success.
We recommend starting 8-10 weeks prior to the beginning of the semester for maximum benefit.
This promotes student learning and growth with various systems, strategies and
skills prior to the high demands that school courses will create.
They will have a running start!
A minimum of 3-6 weeks can work, yet not as well as the 10 weeks.
Here are some areas we cover:
Make friends with time
- How to plan effectively
- Understand the facts and myths about time
- Manage time based on goals
- Learn how to reach completion in a timely manner
- Be on time
- Get focused
- Set values-based goals
- Achieve goals
- Establish effective study habits
- Develop learning strategies
- Learn test taking skills
- Manage tasks
- Know where all your "stuff" is located
- The "How To's" and "Why's" of finances
- Effective communications
- Healthy relationships
- Behaviors for success and happiness
- Boundary setting
- Healthy life habits
- Basic social skills
- Stress Management
- Leadership skills
- How to develop, implement & maintain Systems & Strategies that "work for them" going into the future
Career Exploration/Career Path
- Complete, extensive testing
- Structured exploration of specific careers based on results of testing
- Practical assistance with career focus