ADHD COACHING FOCUS AREAS
- Time/Task/Project Management
- Life skills & Executive Functioning
- Emotional Regulation
- Creative Business Owners & Startups
Carmen McNeil, BA
Carmen has a diverse background including project management, event coordination, training, and working as an executive assistant in the business world. As a creative herself, she was self-employed as a professional singer for 10 years. Owning her own business for the last 10 years, Carmen handcrafts artisan jewelry, and has been a Jewelry & Business Instructor at a local jewelry school.
In 2020, Carmen became involved with coaching as a volunteer and has discovered her desire to support and inspire others to succeed in their personal and professional journey in life. Recognizing that engaging in ADHD Coaching is a passion for her, she joined the team of coaches at ADHD Success Network. She joined the team in the ASN ADHD Coach Internship program in 2022.
Carmen uses her solution-oriented focus, along with creativity, compassion, and a good sense of humor in her coaching to assist clients in reaching their full potential.
"Change begins at the end of your comfort zone."
Roy T. Bennett
- ASN ADHD Coach Internship
- Impact Coaching Academy
- ADHD Coaches Organization (ACO)
- Children and Adults with ADHD (CHADD)
- B.A. - Political Science, University of California, Irvine
- New Approach School for Jewelers
- KP Studio Jewelry Courses
- Certification in Color Psychology
- Master Reiki Practitioner