ADHD COACHING FOCUS AREAS
- ADHD Life Skills & Executive Functioning Coaching
- Legal & Medical Professionals with ADHD Coaching
- Small Business Ownership & Startups Coaching
- ADHD Relationships Coaching
- ADHD Financial Coaching
- ADHD Career Coaching
- Parenting Children with ADHD
Twila Gates, RN
Senior Certified ADHD Coach
Founder of ADHD Success Network, Inc.
Twila has always combined systems and leadership with work that supports and inspires others. After ten years in accounting and corporate business management, she moved on to Nursing in 1985, starting at bedside, then to Nurse Educator. She initiated and managed the Nursing Case Management Department at Maricopa Medical Center in Phoenix. Next she worked with TQM teams in data analysis and inter-departmental recommendations effecting change in work flow and information systems.
Twila utilizes her practical, creative, organizational, computer, and systems development expertise, her entrepreneurial skills and her diverse background to assist clients in achieving their goals. She offers her honesty, integrity and genuine caring to support clients through the coaching process. She encourages balance, self-awareness and simplification. She believes it is important to create systems and environments that support the person with ADD / ADHD just the way they are and that it is also important to focus on their gifts and talents.
Using these experiences, skills and her coach training she has coached her clients successfully for over 25 years while developing effective systems and strategies for those with ADD/ADHD.
CREATOR / AUTHOR / DEVELOPER
College Student SmartPlanner
Sensible Systems Workbook
Goals Dissector Workbooklet
Moving Beyond ADHD & Perfectionism
Mindfulness/Attentional Guided Imagery
Relaxing Into Anxiety & Fear
Relaxing into Perfectionism
Relaxing into Shame
Developed, Founded and Offered the first ever ADHD Coaching Internship Program
ADHD PUBLISHED ARTICLES
"Genuine listening means suspending memory, desire and judgment --
and, for a moment at least, existing for the other person".
Michael P Nichols
"If the shoe doesn't fit, don't blame the foot".
"The best way to predict your future is to create it".
EDUCATION / AFFILIATIONS
- Graduate School of Coaching (GSC)
- ADD coach training - Diana Edwards, PhD, MCC
- ADHD Coaches Organization (ACO)
- Institute for the Advancement of ADHD Coaching (IAAC)
- International Association of Coaches (IAC)
- Enneagram Spectrum coach training
- Enneagram Spectrum Certified
- National Attention Deficit Association (ADDA)
- Children and Adults with Attention Deficit Disorder (CHADD)
- International Enneagram Association
- Arizona State Board of Nursing
- Idaho State Board of Nursing
- World of Work Inventory (WOWI)
HONORS / AWARDS
Arizona Governors Award for Excellence in Nursing
Governor of the State of Arizona