Current career skills and development desired?
Looking to transition to a new career?
Finding your first career?
Hire an ADHD Career Coach!
ADHD Coaching: New Career
Some people are looking for ADHD coaching for a new career and are interested in areas such as:
- Career assessment
- Career exploration
- Interviewing skills
- Career transition and decision making
- ADHD strengths that promote your success
- Avoidance of jobs that are not a good fit
ADHD Career Coaching: Current Career
Other clients are interested in professional development ADHD coaching in areas such as:
- Leadership skills, delegation and team building
- Productivity and organizational skills
- Interpersonal and communications skills
- Self-promotion vs self-sabotage
- Planning for a career path to reach a higher level
- Reaching toward your potential in professional life
Our professional lives consume much of our daily living and we believe that you deserve to be in a career where you are happy, balanced and creating memories that are meaningful to you as well as career success. Each person comes with their own experience of ADHD, their own personality as well as many life experiences that impact their success. We understand the complexity as ADHD Career Coaches and assist you in discovering you strengths, gifts and talents. We assist with the development of an action plan that will work for you and support you through the process of making your success a reality.