Do You have trouble with:
- Arriving late (or not at all)
- Never having enough time
- Managing details
- Starting new projects before the old ones are complete
- Getting "lost" in details
- Unending clutter
- Finding things
- Too much stuff and difficulty letting go
- Getting overwhelmed with any of the above?
Systems and tools we use to help you get organized:
- The SmartPlanner (or it's concepts)
- The "Myths, Systems and Practice of Daily Planning"
- Highly individualized flexible structure
- Strategic Goals and Planning
- Harnessing "The Mind-Body Connection"
- Breaking tasks down to minimize overwhelm (or up, depending on your experience of ADHD)
- Timers and reminders - what does and doesn't work
- Individualized development and implementation of systems
- The "How To's of Organizing Space & Maintaining It"
- Personality & Underlying Motivations
- Individualized Accountability Tools
- Concrete tools to track progress
- Simplifying Your Life
There are many systems and tools available to promote organization and at the same time our work together will assist you in discovery and application of the system that works best for you; including appropriate tweaking, adaptations and strategies for your particular flavor of ADD/ADHD.
"... She is very gifted in being able to quickly understand "where you are" and where you need support and/or structure. She will take a tailored approach to assisting you where you need help - whether it is regarding the structure of your day/planning and follow through, or how to make certain aspects of your life run smoothly...."