Maximize The Potential Of Your Small Business...
- What are your 3 biggest business challenges?
- If you had an ADHD coach to keep you focused, what might happen?
- Are you missing opportunites because you're always too busy?
- What is it that is getting in the way of your small business success?
- Is your business creating challenges in your personal life?
AN ADHD Coach Will Assist You In Many Areas Including:
- Small Business Collaboration
- Strategies to promote goal achievement
- Goal Setting with realistic plans
- Efficient Problem Solving
- Small Business Workflow & Systems
- Business Restructuring
- Increasing Profitability
- Professional Practice Skills
- Leadership Skills
- Team building and Teamwork
- Effective Employee Relationships
- Small Business Start-ups
- And more...
- Small Business Owners
- Those wanting to start a new small business
- Legal Professionals
- Health Professionals
- Sales Professionals
Our professional lives consume much of our daily living and you deserve to be in a career where you experience happiness, balance (your kind of balance) and are creating meaningful memories, as well as career success.
Each person comes with their own experience of ADHD, their own personality and many life experiences that impact success. We understand the complexity and assist in discovering your strengths, gifts and talents. We assist with development of a small business action plan and strategies that will work for you, just the way you are. Then we support you through the process of making your small business success a reality.
Client Testimonial“I’m doing really well. My business continues to flourish. One of my goals when I came to you was to make $90,000... Well, this year I made $113,000. I find that amazing. And I owe so much of my success to you. I have enough work lined up for 2007 to make that much again, but work 240 hours less! Now that’s even more amazing!"